8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: Mandatory Race Registration
11:00 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.: Mandatory Racers Meeting
11:30 a.m. – Mandatory Gear Check
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Pre Race Pasta Feed
10:30 p.m. -11:30 p.m.- Final Check-In and Random Final Gear Check
11:30 p.m. – Beacon Check.
- Race Registration, Mandatory Racers Meeting, and Gear Check will take place in the Conference Room of the Elevation Hotel at the base of the ski area. Please look for signs directing you to the specific locations for each event.
- Everyone must register before 10:30 a.m. on March 28. Registration takes approximately 20 minutes per person, so plan accordingly. Racers not through with registration by 10:45 a.m. will not final race! We have plenty of racers waiting to get a slot for no-shows. Therefore please be on time.
- The Mandatory Gear Check will take place immediately following the Racers Meeting. Please see the Mandatory Gear check section specifics about this crucial event.
- The Pasta Feed will immediately follow the Mandatory Gear Check.
- The Random Final Gear Check will take place immediately before the Race Start, at the Crested Butte Community School, where the race begins. All racers must be at the school by 11:30 p.m. for their beacon check or you will not race!
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL OF THE INFORMATION HERE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
WEATHER AND SNOW CONDITIONS WILL DICTATE THE RACE STARTING TIME, COURSE AND RULES.
YOUR REGISTRATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
WEATHER COULD FORCE AN ALTERNATE START TIME OR CANCELLATION!